Hoodaddy

Foamies finally

OK Guys,

I'm finally going to take the leap and try making some foamies. I have done a search and still want to clarify a couple of things.(which I probably just over read anyway :cry: ) Is it best to use a pliable mold for getting the baits out easier ? How long is the cure time before releasing the bait from the mold ? What is the best option for foam....micro balloons or not ? With the foam with M/B does this effect the texture much ?

As it seems I did'nt do much research ( which I actually did...) any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks....HD

OK Guys,

I'm finally going to take the leap and try making some foamies. I have done a search and still want to clarify a couple of things.(which I probably just over read anyway :cry: ) Is it best to use a pliable mold for getting the baits out easier ? How long is the cure time before releasing the bait from the mold ? What is the best option for foam....micro balloons or not ? With the foam with M/B does this effect the texture much ?

No MB with Foam. 16 lb foam is to be used alone. Use Silicone molds with ample venting. Demold when the Mushroom on the vent is firm.

USE Urethane Resin with MB over foam if you haven't bought the Foam yet!

As it seems I did'nt do much research ( which I actually did...) any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks....HD

PM if you need to.