- - - - -

Health problems caused by Createx pearl/irid. paints?

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 Muskiefool

• TU Member
  • PipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 04:51 PM

Dr at Mayo says you got M.S. and Pneumonia :eek:, if you are serious about this and not just here looking for a Hypochondriac:nono: go get tested for a 1 in a 1,000,000 disease, cause unless your mainlining this stuff your not getting sick from the paint or the epoxy, I know painters that have been huffing epoxy and paint for 30 years and they have nothing like what you are describing the brains are fried, but they ain't dieing of 15 symptoms, but they all drink pretty heavy so that may be saving them:lol:.

#22 goldenshinner

• TU Member
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 01 November 2007 - 07:45 AM

as i understand some of the perls and metalics are made with a ground mica base. mica itself is not so toxic, but it normally is assiciated with asbestose(the harmful type) fibers mixed into the matrix.i think that many of these liquid suspensions are by manufacturers instructions safe when used under such and such conditions(not shot in the basement of a house,use respirator for occasional use, and professional suites under contiuned exposure.) Isocynates in the many platic cataliysts are also not good!

#23 fish devil

fish devil

• TU Member
  • PipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 02 November 2007 - 10:10 AM

maybe your having a reaction to the wood and wood dust?