FishinME

Spinnerbait wire bender

Hey guys, I am new around here and to lure making. I fish inshore waters in Southeast Louisiana and I am looking to make my own spinnerbaits and inline spinners for Redfish and other saltwater species. After doing a little research here and elsewhere, the Boggs Tackle Maker gets some good reviews. Can this wire bender make the standard R bend like in the picture below. Any help is greatly appreciated.

koloradeaux-krunch-2-500w.jpg

If you want to make only "R" bends and swivel loops then a product called the little blue bender is what you want, it works very well and is pretty inexpensive, the boggs tackle maker will make all different kinds of bends which will give you more options especially with in-line spinners but does cost a little more.

Ok, but is the Tackle maker capable of making R bends? I have seen the videos on their site and it doesnt show any R bends. I am pretty sure I will get the tackle maker because it will give me more options on the inlines, but I wanted something that would make R bends also. Thanks for the help.