Richard Prager

Sweet baits, Jim!

I agree.......unbelievable Jim!

BTW......I tried to get some of his swimmers on Ebay and I kept getting outbid. Goes to show you just how good they really are!

Next time I'll put a 100 dollar bid on 'em and see what happens. :twisted:

Just kidding....:lol:

You got to hang in there a little longer. You know thats Jim outbidding everyone. He is just trying to pump up the price. Keep bidding, I promise you will win at some point. Just having a bit of fun. Awesome baits. Saint.

Thanks guys.Believe it or not, this was my first try.. thought about them for several days though!! Been under the weather for a couple days. Spent several hours in the ER at the hospital today. Lucky I work there and know the docs or else my mold money would be gone!!!

The glitter idea was a direct result of a member here!! I will give him some major props when I search back over that thread!!

Just having the most fun I have even head doing these and the testimonials and pictures are coming in!!

I'm just like you guys, trying to make a buck or 2 and have some fun doing it!!

Yeah Sterling...Us hand pour dudes don't need no stinkin' paint!!!:lol:

Jim

If you ever meet me Nil, you know I am far from Mr. Jim!! That's my dad!!!:lol:

Cored with a mix of strawberry red/earthworm (M-F) colors... These baits are real pretty to look at and great fun to do. Shop floor has green flake all over it though!!!

PS If anybody is heading to the BASSMASTER CLASSIC, I will be there and have a booth.... Hope to share it with another hand pour guy and a crank maker from this forum!!!

Jim

So I wonder who it was that inspired you to use the glitter? I'll bet it was some guy that opened his first box of supplies which had a bottle or 2 of the plastic paint in it, and just about passed out, because one of the bottles was leaking. I'll also bet that the guy that inspired you to use it in the manor that you did is amazed at your artistic abilities, and that he is happy you didn't become one of the "paintaholics".

So I wonder who it was that inspired you to use the glitter? I'll bet it was some guy that opened his first box of supplies which had a bottle or 2 of the plastic paint in it, and just about passed out, because one of the bottles was leaking. I'll also bet that the guy that inspired you to use it in the manor that you did is amazed at your artistic abilities, and that he is happy you didn't become one of the "paintaholics".

TUBINATOR was THE MAN!!!! His post made me think about using the flake to creat the colors of the baits!!! :worship: This is exactly what TU has done for me. Read a post, say "That is a great idea" and then apply it to how I am making baits.... I have used the flake for other colors but the rainbow takes the cake to me!!!

Not sure how many I can do an hour, never really try to crank them out as I concentrate on each bait.

Jim