rlcam

Store bought blanks

Anyone ever use the lures from Janns,Barlows,or Lurenet?Looked them up and some look similar to Bandits,Lucky Craft,etc.I throw a Don Iovinos Splash-it alot and noticed that Barlows carries them and also some blanks that look like them,just curiuos to know if they were the same just unpainted and rigged.There are some plastic shallow divers with computer chip bills at Janns that look fair any one have any luck with any of these.Had a fishing that said he got all his poppers(POP-R's) from Barlows but can't remember if he said it chugged and blooped like a pop-r or splashed and walked the dog like a splash-it.I'm sure most of you have tried the splash-it or have heard of it,but if you haven't you'r missing a great little fish catcher.

Rlcam,

I have never purchased Topwater stuff from Janns or Barlows.. but the Lucky Craft knock offs as I call them... look alot like a real lucky craft at first.. but when you really look you see differences in the weight system.. and details.. Plus they have different action.. which could be good.. or bad.. depends on who you ask and what day you ask them.

The Rookie

I bought the Bandit 200 types from Stamina. There was a problem with the weight system (the belly weight was stuck to one side and did not slide freely). To their credit, they replaced all of them with a new batch and they work great. Same size and shape as the 200 but with a different lip which gives it a wider wobble...... I have worked up over 100 of them for folks and have yet to receive any negative feedback. I also recently purchased some blanks from CLU. They look good but have not yet had the chance to paint any. :)

My $.02