mikel7@mac.com

Caswell Paint

Ol' Mike,

I don't know for sure, but am hoping it is the flourescent yellow. I have a sample coming to me right now but it won't get here til next week. The pic in the on-line catalog sure doesn't reflect the color I am looking for, nor does the one in the regular catalog. Will advise once I get the sample.

Ol' Mike,

I don't know for sure, but am hoping it is the flourescent yellow. I have a sample coming to me right now but it won't get here til next week. The pic in the on-line catalog sure doesn't reflect the color I am looking for, nor does the one in the regular catalog. Will advise once I get the sample.

They send samples? I just ordered from them Thursday and after looking through the site I didn't see anything close to chart? Maybe they could make it?

Allen

I was ordering other colors and asked if they could send a couple of ounces of the flourescent yellow for me to test. The gal taking my order said she would, so I will know next Wednesday when it is due to deliver.

In looking at the color chip shown on the website, it is all washed out looking. Click on it and it will bring up a photo of a head for a jeep engine painted flourescent yellow. Now that color is very close to what I am after, but again will not know til the sample gets here.

OK, got my order from Caswells and they did send a sample of the Flourescent Yellow. It does require a white basecoat, but looks great. It is actually a shade lighter than what I was looking for, but IMO much better than the yellow chartruese from CSI. But then, everyone has different taste. For me it will work and I will now order several pounds. Hope this has helped you.

OK, got my order from Caswells and they did send a sample of the Flourescent Yellow. It does require a white basecoat, but looks great. It is actually a shade lighter than what I was looking for, but IMO much better than the yellow chartruese from CSI. But then, everyone has different taste. For me it will work and I will now order several pounds. Hope this has helped you.

Can you post a pic of a bait you painted with it?

Allen