BJ Smith

My Compressor died........ Assistance?

6 posts in this topic

I finally had a chance to make it out to the lab tonight and start painting on the backlog that has been building... I was soooo excited..... I was doing well and making progress when my compressor quits :eek: . I got it to go after a few minutes of tinkering and then one "wack" ..... but it quit again. Worked on it over an hour with no luck.:censored: This is a Model 121ACN from airbrushcity and has worked well for over 1.5 years....

Well... I want to paint tomorrow but that leaves me no time to order another........ Where can I go tomorrow to find a nice airbrush compressor? :huh:

Any input is appreciated........ :worship:

BJ

Harbour Freight [if one is in your area] has the small aircompressors for airbrushes. They have a couple different models. Get the best one they have and you will be pleased with it. I have never had a problem out of mine. The price is very affordable

I think I got mine from Menards. It's a Coleman. Cheap, but for me it works. I think if I was to buy another, I would go to a bigger one, because you might be able to use some air tools. Myself, year and a half doesn't sound very long lasting. Doug

I use a sear 6 gallon nail gun compressor. Works perfect with a trap & regulator and I can use air tools with it. I think I got it in 1993.

:) Thanks guys..... I appreciate your input. I ended up at Hobby Lobby this afternoon with a 40% off coupon.... I bought an Iwata Golden Jet. It was more than I wanted to pay for one and it will take some adjusting but so far - so good.......

:) Again... Thank you....:)