eB_e6d9ZaRw

Part 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_InoVhadxc

L_InoVhadxc

Part 4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rplm3KX3Q84

rplm3KX3Q84

Oh Jerry, can tags be implemented here?

La Pala - Very interesting, I would never have thought Rapala would let us see how they do it, makes us, me look positively prehistoric. I made a copy lathe (as in 1st video) about 25 years back, the biggest problem was getting the right cutting tool- never did - the second biggest problem was my ex wife.pete

Excellent LP !! Lets everyone see what it takes to make lures on a very large scale.

Skeeter

Great videos LaPala, I wish it were all as easy as they make it look. Thanks for sharing.

I have Rapala tournament fishing for Wii, I watch all the videos on there all the time. Unfortunately it makes it sound like Rapala lures are the only lures that will ever catch fish. Oh well... Great videos LaPala!

Glad you guys like it. A glimpse into what we want in our shops LOL.

Spartacus, don't all the lure brands want you to think that? :D

Haha, yeah I guess they probably do! Starts to be a little downer on my own attempts at making lures though, like why even try? But thats when I get on here and check out the gallery, gets me right back in the game.

Spartacus

Ther aint nothing to compare to it when you take that virgin bait out on the lake and you start catching fish on it. It may not be the most perfect paintjob or design but the fish like it. Kinda like watching your baby taking its first steps.

Another thing is that not everyone in the world can get their hands on one......then you get a few out there and other folks are wanting them.

Maybe that first trip out with it was'nt a fluke after all :whistle:

LaPala

Thanks for the vids. They were cool. Man, I did'nt know my shop was as nice as Lauri's :teef: . Just one thing... I always thought that the women over there were tall, blonde and beautiful.........:eek: Thanks for busting that bubble. I guess my trip is cancelled now ! :(:(:(

That is cool, I'm surprised they still feel it's necessary to test every single lure. Sure wish I had a testing tank in my shop!!

RM

I think that's dedication and a bit of marketing there Jed. Occasionally u'll get a Rapala that's out of tune too but that's low percentage which gives anglers confidence in the product. Kinda sucks if you include tuning instructions with you lure to get it to run true LOL.

Hoodaddy, you're looking at the wrong place for the tall blonde & beautiful :D

River man!!! I bought a test tank this weekend!!! Cow Troff from tractor supply.. 109 bucks!!! I was testing at my neighbors pool but worried about hookin his liner!!! IT WORKS GUYS!!! the test tank... you just need a small pole.. like a kiddie pole from Walmart!!! maybe a scooby do pole or spiderman... something tuff!!! like that!!!

Haha nice Vodkaman! I test mine in a bathtub usually with my roommate watching on, gets us some weird looks when my girlfriend or other people walk into our apartment looking for us.