JBlaze

Help! Super Stainless Wire?

I have been using Barlows Premium Wire Forms to make my spinnerbaits according to their catalog they are made from Super Stainless Wire. It is stiffer and has a higher tensile strength than regular stainless wire. Today I was informed by Barlows that it was no longer available to them and they didn't know where to get it.

McMaster Carr has several different Tensile strengths but doesn't know what qualified it as Super Stainless. I can bend my own wire forms if I can find the wire.

My question is, do any of you know where to buy Super Stainless wire or What tensile strength or specs qualify stainless wire to be called Super Stainless?

Thanks John

Thanks Bruce, what I am looking for is a higher tensile strength stainless wire than regular stainless wire.

Formed or unformed, doesn't matter I can bend them myself if need be. If I can't find it then I will have to use the regular wire forms. I am hoping that someone will know what tensile strength qualifies the wire as super stainless.

I ordered some of the reg wire forms just in case I can't find what I am looking for.

Thanks John