braveviper

Magic kingdom

I live about 20 minutes away, but never fished it.

My understanding is that they privately stocked those lakes 20 years ago & recently started doing guided trips, the fish are hungry & they say 30-40 largemouth in a 2 hour trip is common.

This is just locals word-of-mouth, mind you.

East & West lake Toho is about 15 minutes from disney & a great selection of local area guides.

Thanks for getting back to me.Just want to let you know what a great experience me and my family had in your great state.To see the look in your childrens faces in Disney.....Probally much like the look I had at the Orlando bass pro shops saturday night! I may run into you someday Red,My wife talked me into a Timeshare!

Yeah, hell, shoulda let me know you were coming this way.

Theres a few TU lifer's in the area I need to wet a line with.

I spent the weekend at the woodworking expo just outside Universal.

Been in Florida bout a decade, but West Virginia 's where I call home.

The BPS here is damn nice, but you should check out the Springfield headquarters in Mo. if you ever make it towards Nathan's neck of the woods.

Glad you had a good time, I do enjoy the area, just as I did the gulf coast, I guess after awhile the locals do get a little bit jaded, but it is fun.

Wheres the timeshare approximately?

I fished disney years ago when they had the food and fun deal going, I just got back from disney last nite:) I fished the water behind the disney village (downtown disney) it was more than 5 years ago and I made plans to go out it would have cost like 200 bucks back then...the guide called me 2 times asking if I still wanted to go there was a cold frount comming...it was low 40's:) I said yeh I want to go its nice out:) he picked me up amd we fished out of a pontoon boat, he fished too..he was a good guy just a fisherman that worked for disney and he figgered theyed pay him to fish:) we used cream worms that he said cream gave disney and the maker of the pontoon boats loaned them to disney so people would try them, like them and buy them...biggest bass he said he seen caught was 9 pounds behind planet hollywood...he never took off this snowsuit or:lol: gloves all day:lol: I had a 3 pound bass untie one of his knots...its hard to tie good knots with gloves( I watched him tie it and I still don't know what type it was:) it looked bad)..I ended up catching a 1 pound bass..all in all it was a good time..I enjoyed watching him try to fish in a snorkle jacket and gloves in 45 degrees...I see them fishing now and they drift shinners.

Any advise...Looking for a guide in the area to put me on Largemouth.

Big Toho Marina

www.bigtoho.com

Historic downtown Kissimmee

Ask for Mark Detweiler or his son Travis.

Good folks, family business. They hosted the record setting bassmaster classic and our (unreleased) tackleunderground calendar project.

PS they love handpours for their private stash.

I was at that show too, Jerry! I should of figured you would be attending.

I got some interesting info from the Techno CNC folks about how some large lure makers are using their equipment. Hope to post that info soon.

Rob

Small world huh?

I spoke to the guys at techno cnc also, good guys.

They look like a good entry level machine over shopbot.

I was there looking for finishing (coating) suppliers, if I find any products that lend themselves well to baits, Ill sure pass it along.