JBlaze

Old Spinnerbait, anyone ever saw it before?

Good Tip ... Thanks .. By the way guys, I did some more research and the "Bushwhacker" was cataloged with companies I was with until 1990.

Besides the Shannon Twin Spinner there also is Hildebrandts "Nugget" (both of these are of the "Double Spinner" as the Bushwhacker) I can get a "Pix" of the Nugget but so far have not found one of the Shannon and cannot remember who was making it last .. I had a couple of customers that I dropped shipped to them (Shannon is bucktail "Skirted")

The "Nugget" is Plastic Skirted (Hildebrandt bought out the old Rat Trap Vinyl Skirt Company).

Sagacious, I've been bending wires for a long time and thought I was pretty good at it. Now I'm gonna have to throw the gadget in file 13. Sometimes, the easiest and best way of doing things is the simpliest way.

Thanks for that great tip on making that wrap. I am sure many others will appreciate it also.

http://www.tackleunderground.com/photos/index.php?n=1611' rel="external nofollow">

Hope this helps, good luck!