foulpole18

Aluminum and Chrome colors

I was wondering if anyone knows if you can get waterbased paint in both these colors. Since it to cold to paint in the garage, I've moved to the basement and dont want to deal with the smells of the lacquers and such. Or if someone knows a certain rattle can the produces those colors I would be interested in that to.

thanks brian

I'm interested in this too someone in my area is painting chrome lures. They look like they've been plated in chrome. I've seen them at my local tackle shop. I don't know how he's doing it though. He's been repainting original rapala's and other lures. He chromes the whole lure including the lip. I've aslo seen his lures on ebay and he claims he has the only chrome lures.

I know you can chrome plate lures, plastic and wood, but the process is super expensive and it would not pay for the hobbyist to do it. Alsa Corporation makes a chrome paint and it is good, but it also is very expensive. Here is a link.....

http://www.alsacorp.com/products/killercans/kc/killerchrome.htm

Rod