VANNDALIZER

just messin around

10 posts in this topic

Well it's snowing here in Indiana so what better time to mess with the digital camera! Two of these are mine and the other two are from TU members. Cheers! MAV

I know that feeling... It started snowing around St. Louis around midnight and we have about 2 or 3 inches so far. The local weatherman around here always manages to get me homesick for my childhood home on a northern Wisconsin dairy farm.

Seems like just last year I got a ride on an old yellow Skidoo 340 and thought 42 mph on a sled was Fast.

How about a snow ball fight????

Bruce

It's 78.8 deg here and raining, we don't have white Christmas's here , but we may have a wet one, enjoy it you lucky B's and don't drink too much of our red wine. pete

Same here Pete, except it's 5am!

That's one thing I do not miss about England, the weather!

Snow here, cold miserable. The steelhead fishing sure was good today though, wow!

Nice looking cranks Mavrick.

Riverman- I forgot to mention, it's Sunday here, so by tomorrow (your tomorrow) it should be 28 deg and raining there too. Back to the future, pete

Hey Pate,

Next week when you and Vodkaman wake up, forward my a wakeup call 'caus me head hurts...:sauced: All this new math, international date line, Greenwich Mean Time stuff. I think I'll just hit the New Year's snooze bar now so I'm not any further behind.

Bruce

PS: It's still snowing, the Packers won, and I'm down to my last kegs of malt beverage.... here's a snowball (LOL)