albion9

Gigantic fish on Monsterquest on History Channel

Yeah werent those lures cool!!

Its been run twice now so ill ruin it. lol

That 24 inch rapala they made was awesome. Cool how they had the CNC machine there to make it perfect. I also liked the curly tail grub they made, though it needed some tuning lol.

What about that replica of the musky the guy did from the jaw bone? I about lost it when i saw the size of that dude. Would love to fight one of those some time lol

That Musky was something else. I would like to have seen the Lake Trout that the guy had on for so long. I was hoping that the camersas on the Lure would show a little more ... COLD DEEP WATER !!!!

The Gator Gar I can relate to ... At one time we had a lot of them here on the Choctawhatchee but not now ... Back in the late 50's was Fly fishing on the lower end of the Yellow River ... Had 3 fair size "Fly Rod Size" Bass on a metal snap stringer ... 2 were on the bottom snap .. make a long story short this "Gator Gar" looked as long as the 12 Aluminum John Boat I was in ... Saw his tail go by the motor (I was sitting up front "pulling" my self along with a short Paddle) as he came by the fish I hit him with the paddle and he shyed off for a moment then came back and got the 2 on the bottom snap ... scratched the snap up bad .. he actualy jerked the stringer out of my hand as I tried to get them in the boat before he could get them ... Looked back and was glad the snap opened as he could have flipped the boat ... I got some more "Gator Gar" tails but that was the closest call I have ever had with one.

Later

JSC

Man that show was really cool but it had way to many Commericals!! the best part was the Gator Garr... and the Muskey Replica...

I looked into CNC machines a few weeks ago... that one on the show had to be in the six figure range.. I met a kid today at the hobby store who is a engineer major and he said he saw the same show last night.. He told me the machine more than likely cost about 400,000.... WHO's with me.. LETS ALL CHIP IN 1,000 bucks and share it!!! I wouldnt mind to store it in my garage... so yall dont have to worry about where we would put it!!!