Jump to content
lure coat problem
2 replies to this topic
Posted 21 December 2007 - 06:58 PM
I do not know if anyone found this out yet but I did .
I put dicknite lure coat in a small hard plastic container that you buy at the hobby store, it is sold for paint mixes and such.
Anyway I put some in it and mixed some fleck with it.
It ate through the container and spread over my table ( 24hrs till I found it )
I had a ireplaceable custom painted crank bait sitting next to it and it was in the goo, I tried to wipe it off the lure and it pealed the paint off the lure.
Posted 21 December 2007 - 07:15 PM
Try HDPE if you are going to use another container.
Sorry to hear about the problems.
Posted 22 December 2007 - 11:56 PM
I'm sorry to hear about that man, that's awful, but thanks for the warning!