Spike-A-Pike

TU Gathering April 25-27, 2008

Well folks, it's 6:30 AM on the last day of the Tackleunderground.com Clinton, MO 2008 Meet and have never met such a great bunch of tackle juckies in my life. It looks like everyone is already trying to figure out how they will be rangling a ticket to the Tackleunderground.com 2009 Meet. I think we will be starting a new thread soon that will get us all to the pictures from TU Meet 2008. I want to be the first of what I'm sure will be long list of folks to thank our gracious hosts, Nathan and Debbie, for opening their harts and homes to all of us and making us all feel so welcome. My wife was a little worried and wondering has my crazy spouse gotten me into; until the gals made her feel like she had been coming to the TU Meets for years.

007-1.jpg

Howdy all...ran into Tim Hughes at Table Rock this week and he gave me the heads up on the meet. Spoke to Mrs. Nathan from the parking lot of Everharts in Clinton on my way back from the Rock...said everyone was out on a field trip of sorts. Had to run to beat the race traffic coming out of KS Speedway in KCK, so couldn't stick until you made it back. Hope everyone had a great time and safe travel.

Oh yeah...fishing is outstanding at the Rock right now. If you plastics guys are not puring a green pumpkin / blue blue flake laminate (Okeechobee Craw) you are way missing out.