rlcam

One more try/Pics of where I work/M.Poulson

You said it there Mark,just turned 41 last month and seem to be falling apart quicker than I would like.My son usually helps me out on these things.He's 14 and already knows more about these things than I will ever know,he's now talking about moving to Japan when he graduates for all the tech stuff over there.Maybe he'll send me some of those high tech bass lures they make there(yeah right).Thanks, i'll try again tomorrow or the next day.

That wasn't me guys but tell me would that not be cool to cruise around the docks just for kicks.Redneck it may be but I would like to have one,that would be one boat you wouldn't catch my wife on(or any other female with teeth) :teef: My daughter is going to help me later this week with the photo thing.What I want to do is, when some one clicks on the link I put in my post they just go straight to the photos,like some of you on here do,do you that do this use photobucket or something else...thanks Rob

ricam - Maybe try Microsoft Paint or Photo Editor, both are much simpler and user friendly than Photoshop. I use these all the time to crop and reduce pics. If there are a lot of pics, such as a tutorial I upload to Photobucket, then to TU. I think once you sort it out you will realise, like most things it's pretty easy. My daughter is in London so I was fortunate enough to have 'Vodkaman' help me. Hang in there. pete