Predator Bass Baits

stamina stinks

I ordered from them over 3 weeks ago and then got an email telling me that some trebles were out of stock (I'd asked them to notify me so that was good). I declined them sending me an alternate product and to ship the rest of the order. I haven't heard or seen anything since. No one answered the phones between Christmas and New Year's Day--closed? No emails replied to either. I'll check to see if my CC was billed.

Cadman,I totally agree with ya there.I will still order from them in the future.The problems I have previously had with the eye orders are why I was hitting them all at once to bulk up.Thanks for the other site,didnt know it existed!( People waiting on lures from me because of supplies is just like us waiting on stamina for eyes//// It's a supply issue.We all do what we can.)

Cadman,I totally agree with ya there.I will still order from them in the future.The problems I have previously had with the eye orders are why I was hitting them all at once to bulk up.Thanks for the other site,didnt know it existed!( People waiting on lures from me because of supplies is just like us waiting on stamina for eyes//// It's a supply issue.We all do what we can.)

It was not my intention to isolate you out of the crowd. It's that there are other sources out there to solve many of our dilemmas. In your case you didn't know, and that's all fine we all learn. Yes you're right, that many eyes is a big order for Stamina. Did you check out the link I posted for the 3D eyes and stick on tape? They will have all the colors you need. Only problem is that you have to buy by the thousand lot. I just think since this forum has so many talented people, everyone of us can help each other out. Just by posting our questions to the TU gurus, or doing a search on TU's site. Someone here will always help.

I don't base a business off my orders to Stamina, I've used them about 6 times over the past 4 or 5 years.

If I was running a business, I would look a little harder at getting a better pricing on big volumes. I might also have different accounts with several companies, just because I may want to setup my accounting with payables and recievables, rather than COD evert order.

If you can't hang with the big boys, I guess you need to stay home. I would probably never mention to the world I was having supply problems, makes folks think you can't habdle the volume... JMHO

I don't base a business off my orders to Stamina, I've used them about 6 times over the past 4 or 5 years.

If I was running a business, I would look a little harder at getting a better pricing on big volumes. I might also have different accounts with several companies, just because I may want to setup my accounting with payables and recievables, rather than COD evert order.

If you can't hang with the big boys, I guess you need to stay home. I would probably never mention to the world I was having supply problems, makes folks think you can't habdle the volume... JMHO

I totally agree with you on this. I never ever let my customers think that, I'm and idiot and don't stock enough product to finish the job. It looks exactly as you said, you either can't handle the volume, or you are very un-organizeded. To say the least, it looks very un-professional. Everything that I make, I stock a lot of hooks for. I will say that once in a while, I do have a new customer that wants something special, that I never have made. I tell them up front what I can do to help them, and how long it will take to get molds, hooks whatever. You know what, I have never had a customer, up and leave and say sorry I'll look elsewhere! You have to be prepared for anything that comes along. I believe I have a very good customer clientele relationship, and I make sure I keep them happy. You :censored: off the same customer a couple of times, and you can kiss him goodbye. I always look into any customer problems, and try to find an amicable solution. This market is too competitive, and you don' want to lose customers.

Called my Stamina order in Monday at 930am , asked if everything was in stock , they said yes , then they told me I would have it by Friday (Chicago) , the package was delivered Wednsday , but guess what ?? 2 items missing invoice states "out of stock" !!!!! Oh well !!!