Predator Bass Baits

stamina stinks

I am fed up with stamina,:flame: they never have what you want in stock and they also take for ever to get items out.

I placed a order 2 weeks ago and it still has not shipped.

I even called like 10 days ago and they said it would ship next day.

I placed a big order with only needing the 3-D lure eyes but I orded a ton of other stuff because I was ordering.

This is not the first time I have had this problem with them

Were else can I buy 3-D lure eyes ?

I ordered with them for the first time @12/10/07. 3-D Eyes, 4/0 treble hooks and skirts.

I didn't get the order, so I finally contacted them. They said it went out next day Priority Mail. Went to my PO yesterday and there it was in the back. It was the Post Offices fault that it was late, but when I got it home there was no 3D Eyes..Sold Out!

Can't blame them for the delay, but I too ordered mostly for the eyes.

I don't like having items substituted and not knowing until receiving the order; they're not as fast as Jann's, but they've been a dependable source for me for several items, and they have a wide selection with bulk pricing on a lot of items. While I wish they carried a bit deeper inventory, they'll remain to be a dependable source for me. It is also always easy for me to find someone there to talk with if the need arises.

Dean

This subject has been discussed before. I understand your feelings but with respect, I think that you are being a tad hard on them. If they sent the goods out in batches of what was available, then who is going to pay for the extra shipping, are they supposed to eat it. Also, when you place the order, they assume that you wanted everything on the list. With large or complex orders, you should make it clear on the order and/or back it up with phone calls, that if something is missing then cancel that component from the order and you will get it next time.

Maybe the order firms should add another box indicating priority. If high priority is ticked, the item must be delivered, if low priority is ticked, it can be omitted.

vodka, I did follow up with a phone call, and they said they would ship what they had the next day, that was 10 days ago.

All I really wanted was the eyes, I spent about 1 hr figuring out what else to get to find out they did not even have the eyes,

I wasted my time and now they wasted 2 weeks of mine.

Will I order from them again ? NOPE

I've never been happy with delays from Stamina but they have items (especially some spoons, treble hooks) I can't find elsewhere. Jann's Netcraft has many similar items and much better service. When I place a Stamina order, I try to forget about it and hope it shows up eventually - it usually does.

Placed a order for eyes 3 weeks before x mas, Got 100 eyes out of 4000 I ordered. I resolved this problem by making my own 3 d eyes. Plus my colors are not limited. Now I cant blame anyone but myself.Its cheaper and just adds to the hand made value.

Well with shipping charges on 100 you got took.

Any chance you would like to share your eye design and pics ?

I wish Stamina the best and hope they're happy with the business. If they ship slower than other stores, maybe their bricks and mortar store is so busy that web orders are secondary. Slow shipping has settled in as "the norm". I think they say 1-2 weeks before shipping on their web site, so I can't say I really have a basis to gripe. I just wish they had a system to service web orders more quickly. The norm is getting to be next day or max 2 days for stores to ship mdse. Businesses who can't or won't aren't going to prosper.

Don't feel bad I've been waiting for 1/2" 3D silver eyes from Stamina since Thanksgiving. I have $300 worth a swimbait orders sitting on the finishing table waiting for eyes. The folks who who ordered them are getting impatient. I've searched everywhere for another source of 1/2" 3D eyes, if anyone has one please let me know. If this goes on much longer I'm going to get stuck with the custom ordered baits and a potential loss of future customers.

I see a lot of unhappy campers here, and I may :censored: some people off, but that is not my intent. First of all I see someone ordered 4000 eyes from Stamina. Why would you order that many from them when they are not the distributor? What's the matter with WTP. They make all the eyes, and they have literally 100's of sizes and colors in stock. Also they are cheaper than Stamina. Lot of you guys complain that they are slow. This must be an internet problem, cause I always get my order in 2-3 days, however I always call my order in and talk to someone. Lot of you guys complain that they are out of stock. If you call your order in, you can ask all these questions up front. I do and they always check for me to see if it's on hand. or out of stock. If they say they are out of stock, order somewhere else. I don't know how much inventory you guys stock, but I rarely if never run out of anything I need. I don't wait till I have 20 eyes or 30 hooks left, then I get an order to fill and find out I'm short on eyes and hooks. You should monitor your personal stock better. I've had items on backorder from Stamina, but it was never a problem that I needed it right now. If it was, then the first thing, I do is order more, so I don't run out. Also there is another option here. If there is something that you cannot get right away, post it on TU. I have done that on occasion, and many of the guys were willing to help me out. Trade or do whatever it takes to get you out of a bind. Problem solved. I know Stamina is not perfect, but neiher are the others. None of these places are a 7-11, walk in, and walk out. What I'm trying to relay is this, we need to take some personal responsibility, on how we handle ordering materials, take it one step further, do our homework, ask a lot of questions and don't blame anyone else for our lack of organization. Don't take this personally, I'm not here to argue or cause any problems with my TU comrads. I will continue to buy from Stamina, among the other places, that I purchase from.