chuknwind

bagley painted eyes?

thanks Tally, Joe, and Chip,,,,again :D I'll be trying these tips tonight. Oh yea, did any of you guys see the color of the LOTTO, "take a chance" special addition rouge that sold on ebay? It went for like 150 bucks or more! I did'nt try to buy it but the color was kinda cool. It was called lipstick wet on the top( kind of a light pink purple) and the bottom was kind of a dark cantaloupe. Maybe someone should paint one up and show it off! Thanks guys

Chuknwind,

If you know anyone in your area that makes signs you can get them to make any size dot in any color and they will be stamped out. Then all you have to do is to peel them off and put the big dot on and then put a small one on top. They have all colors of that sign material. I get them made out of scrap material and there is very little cost. I have even moved them on the lure without hurting the paint. I think it is easier than paint and if you don't get it right you can move it.

boyhowdy