redg8r

1/08 - TU forum upgrade

Hi all,

Sorry for the recent interruption, we've succesfully upgraded the forum software & you'll notice some content areas temporarily omitted.

We wont be able to upgrade the rest of the site until Monday. I dont want to shut the site down for the entire weekend so I've reopened it with a notice that we will complete the entire site upgrade later next week.

To those of you who are advertising in the temporarily omitted areas, we will credit your account/s with double the amount of time.

Any comments, questions or concerns, feel free to contact me directly.

Thank you,

Jerry "redg8r"

I had a VA Hospital eye exam yesterday and just got past the light sensitivity issues, I thought it was just a “ME” thing, happy know others were having the same problem… Anyone else having issues with their right eye field of vision looking like someone is holding a colander between you and the monitor??? I guess that’s just a “ME” thing (that sucks)

Anyone else having issues with their right eye field of vision looking like someone is holding a colander between you and the monitor???

:nuhuh: colander....... sure it aint the bevels on your beer mug? :yes:

Git 'er fixed cause you're on deck. I'll email you a lil later.

Looks like the upgrade went faster than anticipated.

Have a look round, some negligible changes, as always if something looks awry, let me know. I saw in another thread where Dean mentioned URL's in the qoute/reply boxes are displayed in yellow with a white background (making it tough to read) I'm workin on that one.

Jerry