338muskie

Air brush fine lines

I do not own a Badger but usually line width depends a lot on needle size, the smaller the needle the narrower the lines. Yours is probaby a .3mm needle but maybe 2.5 or 2.?? Try starting your line with the tip as close to the surface as possible, adjust the air pressure down to maybe 15lb (experiment here)- Remove the cap which covers the tip (gets you closer to the surface) may also help, but watch you do not snag the needle on anything as it may bend it.

Basically the further from the surface the tip is, the wider the spray cone (or line)becomes. Lines are well worth mastering, going slow is a no no as is going fast, you just have to experiment here and move the brush accross the surface at an even rate keeping the tip at a constant distance from the surface. If you can master lines you can do anything with a brush- I can't as I have shaky hands!! Hope this is of some help. pete

I have a Badger 155 and love it. I messed it up cleaning it and knocked the needle bearing out of it. Sent it back to Badger and within 7 days I had it back. A demo body (which is fine with me), a new tip, nozzle and needle. No charge, no shipping, 100% free.

I'll never buy anything but Badger, customer service like that is almost unheard of these days. :)