hollywood100

Jawjacker Da' Man!

I just returned from the fishing/boat show happening in E. Tn. I met Jawjacker and had an interesting discussion with him. I know some of you on this board know him, but he blew me away with his baits and knowledge. His bait designs are awesome and his painting/finishing is above that. Also, for those into "production" on this board, he only had approx. 2,500 baits on hand. He truly is a master craftsman. I thank him for the conversation and his time.

dampeoples dont understand quite what your post means? do you know jawjacker personally! or do you have a question about someone who can build lures in bulk in a short amount of time i know rob personally and have not met anyone who has spent more time doing his homework on production of baits than he has he also has alot of knowledge on all handemade lures that were built in east tn :worship:

dampeoples dont understand quite what your post means? do you know jawjacker personally! or do you have a question about someone who can build lures in bulk in a short amount of time i know rob personally and have not met anyone who has spent more time doing his homework on production of baits than he has he also has alot of knowledge on all handemade lures that were built in east tn :worship:

I think Hollywood didn't finish his post the first time he put it up.

thanks for the praise hollywood it was nice chatting with someone from tu face to face for a change instead of looking at an avatar i have also met jblaze in person both of u guys are very fine people and i wish the both of you the best of luck in your crankbait crafting i was just lucky to have some of the legends in this craft to teach me some of the tricks thanks again

jawjacker

I'll eventually meet Rob at a one of the shows he does...and for fishing, I'd much rather have his lures than any made by any of the "legends" he learned from, because Rob has done the research and development it takes to build great baits. Its good to have folks from which to learn, but Rob has made the most of the opportunity by going the extra mile, and burning the midnite oil! That's why he's da man!

Dean

thanks dean but i believe that you can be considered da man also since you take the time to help other members on this forum thats what this board is for i was just fortunant to have grown up living near all the "legends" in crankbait making and have spent close to 20 years in developing a way to make crankbaits that will last and catch fish all the praise should go to everyone that takes the time to learn this art thats what will keep it alive when we are all gone to that big lake in the sky so to all that make crankbaits ........ please take the time to teach someone young who you think will carry this craft on.......... i am sure glad that someone and they know who they are took the time to share it with me :worship: