jrhopkins

trout swimbait video

23 posts in this topic

finally got this made with the help of my son who knows how to do this stuff. this is a 8" trout, very SLOW SINKING. had to remove the hooks for the test as we were in a Game Dept. managed lake and did not want to get busted for fishing out of season, you never know.

http://s140.photobucket.com/albums/r17/jrhopkins_photos/?action=view&current=Trout2.flv

That thing is incredible; if I didn’t see the joints I would think it was real. Great Job!!

TJ

If someone was on here for the first time there's no way they would believe that was man made.That thing is totally outrageous.You da man:worship::worship::worship::worship::worship:

JR - That was I very smooooth swimming action. I used to fish stocked rainbows in New Mexico and that's what they used to llok like.

Now job

I know a bass would just love to inhale that bait.....great action and so life like....kudos to you and your son......how does it swim with the hooks....

JR I will have to say that is incredible action.....Looks like the real deal.

Your baits definitely rock.....

Rod :drool:

I know a bass would just love to inhale that bait.....great action and so life like....kudos to you and your son......how does it swim with the hooks....

swims the same with the hooks. i took them off just in case someone was thinking i was fishing out of season

Congratulations JR - I know the amount of time you must have put into these. Excellent work. pete

Tell your son I will pay him a beer or a soft drink (depending on age) if he helps you making a tutorial about how to make such a swimbait. You can leave apart the painting process.:)

Tell your son I will pay him a beer or a soft drink (depending on age) if he helps you making a tutorial about how to make such a swimbait. You can leave apart the painting process.:)

I will second you on that rofish

One of the best swimbait motions I've ever seen. Outstanding work John!

WOW...:drool:

I'll join in with rofish and Hellraiser and ask if you could share some information on how you built that beautiful bait. It truly is spectacular!