Nathan

TU gathering motel info

First and foremost you will never meet finer individuals than Coley and Charlie. They were more than instrumental in success of the first two get togethers. And now that this get together is starting to gain some momentum, I sure would like to see them make it and have the opportunity to B.S. with the both of them again. In addition, they fix some of finest table fare your lips will ever meet, albeit from a trash can or not.

Thanks for nice comments. But, don't forget Gene. He has more

talent in his little finger than most people have in their entire body.

Outstanding wood carver.

His website: http://www.angelfire.com/tn/treetotreasure/

Hi All

Coley you are right, I have just had a look round 'Tree to Treasure' and to say I'm impressed is an understatement his carvings are brilliant. I hope Dave (AKA Vodkaman) jumps in here with a link to his brothers woodcarving site, two different type of carvers but both very impressive.

philB

The bug reason for the Hampton Inn was the idea of the breakfast bar and indoor tank testing - kerger optional.

Bruce

I would seriously ask you to reconsider your use of the word 'optional'. I believe a far better alternative to that is 'compulsory' :).

The big reason for the Hampton Inn was the idea of the breakfast bar and indoor tank testing - kerger compulsory.

Phil.

Does this make you a happy fellow now? The next thing you will be asking about grabbing a Guinness, and chatting up a mate. So which do you prefer Phil? Beer, ale, or bitters. I was just wondering how much we need to "ice" down? ;)

Bruce

Bruce- In case you want to know , I am into Melbourne Bitter, Boags Strong Arm Bitter, or Boags Premium Larger, but I lean heavily towards wine, any wine as long as it is red or white, just thought you might need to know this, for catering purposes of course!! Pete

Pete.

We have some pretty good lager beers and ales. If you like wines, there are even several Missouri vineyards that Nathen or KC might be able to recommend. I don't know if you'll find any bitters state side with out an import price?

Vman.

Are you sure your a Brit? Your not supposed to like ice cold Guinness and how can you hate warm English beer? I enjoy cider, we're talking about apple cyder, right? I used to enjoy a shot or two of Yukon Jack in Dec, Jan, & Feb.

Bruce. I used to be a connoisseur of British ales, but after working abroad since '94, I found that my acquired taste for warm beer had deserted my palette. I feel I am a true journeyman and look forward to testing my constitution with the more traditional Missouri offerings, which KC is sure to administer.

The big reason for the Hampton Inn was the idea of the breakfast bar and indoor tank testing - kerger compulsory.

Phil.

Does this make you a happy fellow now? The next thing you will be asking about grabbing a Guinness, and chatting up a mate. So which do you prefer Phil? Beer, ale, or bitters. I was just wondering how much we need to "ice" down? ;)

Bruce

Bruce

I must admit I do have a preference for all three :lol:

Nathan Yes, Boulevard has a few good ones, the wheat or the pale ale will work. There is a brew pub or two in town that supposedly have some good beers. Pete, There is a winery in Branson, Stone Hill, I think is the name, from what I hear they produce a good wine. Yes, we will try a few of the craft beers!