Dink Master

Pouring two colors at same time

First off, let me say that all those swirls look awesome. Second, I have been all over town trying to find a aluminum funnel with no luck. Since I cant find the correct funnel I am gonna try to make the divided cup. Can anyone tell me what kind of divider works best so I dont blow up my microwave or my wife blows up at me. Thanks Jeff.......

I have not had time to do either the funnel or the split cup as I have been south of the border for the past two weeks. I leave again on Wednesday... Tequila and jalepenos are addicting... not as much as pouring though!

Seriously though... I found out that Ace Hardware will cut glass. Not sure if it is tempered though. I am going to find out.

So I was wondering what kind of aluminium to use? Can I use rolled finished aluminium like what I use to make metal fascia, gutters? It comes finished in white and other colors. I have lots of it laying around or do I need thicker gauge aluminium? I have a newer microwave, so can I make this divider cup and make my plastic for start to finish? Dink and and all others anything you could add would be great. Scott

I own a glass shop so maybe I can help with the idea of using glass to divide the cups. You can take a piece of cardboard or poster board and use it to make a pattern of the inside of the cup. Take it to a local glass shop and they can send the pattern too their supplier and get a tempered piece of glass made. The pattern would have to be almost perfect because tempered glass can not be sanded or cut after it is tempered. Another option would see if the shop could get a piece of pyrex glass cut to the pattern of the inside of the cup. The glass inside a fireplace door is called pyrex, and it should hold up to the heat of the plastic. Hope this helps.