Hawgydawg

Paint

HawgyDawg

If you are just gettig into painting baits do yourself a favor and a lot of headaches and use either the search engine at the top of the page or scroll to the bottom and look at the related posts. There are some paints and applications that react with certain clearcoats and certain little idiocincrocies that go along with them. Nothing worse than having a beautiful bait ruined at the very last stage.

You may want to do a search on cearcoats as well as paints .This is JMHO. :whistle:

Wally world sells about three different craft paints that are acrylic and water based and are very cheap. all these paint very well as long as they are dilluted to milk like consistency with water. Hobby lobby and michaels craft stores sell creatix paints but i found they are about 2 dollars more than wally world paints and still have to be thinned. just my 2 cents and hope it helped

Wally world sells about three different craft paints that are acrylic and water based and are very cheap. all these paint very well as long as they are dilluted to milk like consistency with water. Hobby lobby and michaels craft stores sell creatix paints but i found they are about 2 dollars more than wally world paints and still have to be thinned. just my 2 cents and hope it helped

My set-up is an Iwata Eclipse HP-BS which is a gravity feed brush, and I spray at around 25 psi with an airbrush compressor. I never have to thin any Createx colors.

When a site is posted here ishows up very light and hard to read.... if at all. Here are some places... just add the www.

autoaircolors.com

dickblick.com

airbrushcity.com

shopatron.com/index/137.0.6089.0.0.0.0

Some good deals can also be found on ebay.........

Good Luck,

BJ:)

BJ

That's the way it appears to the individual typing it... If you look at it after it's posted, it shows up okay. In most applications, when you type a URL, the link appears in a different color. That very light grey color gets replaced darker blue.