Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
xllund

Looking for Top Water Muskie Blank Mfg's

4 posts in this topic

Hello all,

A quick comment on one of my previous posts. Crystal Sheen, so far so good. You folks were right:a little like Flex Coat, but seems to be harder when dry. Still experimenting, but I like what I see so far.

I would like to hear (e-mail preferably) from any of you guys that make top water wooden (plastic also) muskie baits. I have had some interest from some of my customers that are looking for top water musky baits. The manufacturers I have contacted so far in the main stream musky world do not sell blanks to the general public or private painters like my self. I am looking to stock some baits. I would be happy to give more details, just e-mail me. Thanks all!

Mike G.

www.twobrits2@att.net

(630) 917-1881

Hi there, please send me you email address. Mine is posted on this site. I will be in touch. Thanks Ken Schmitz Mylures

Also check moore's lures, they sell a number of wooden muskie blanks, as well as the oversize lips etc..

Be prepared for discontinued items if going through Dick at Moore's. Tried to get some "Jake" bodies only to find out they no longer sell them.

Sounded like there were quite a few bodies that had been discontinued.