• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 xllund

• TU Member
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 19 November 2003 - 10:49 AM

Hello all,
A quick comment on one of my previous posts. Crystal Sheen, so far so good. You folks were right:a little like Flex Coat, but seems to be harder when dry. Still experimenting, but I like what I see so far.

I would like to hear (e-mail preferably) from any of you guys that make top water wooden (plastic also) muskie baits. I have had some interest from some of my customers that are looking for top water musky baits. The manufacturers I have contacted so far in the main stream musky world do not sell blanks to the general public or private painters like my self. I am looking to stock some baits. I would be happy to give more details, just e-mail me. Thanks all!

Mike G.
(630) 917-1881

#2 Mylures

• Site Moderator
  • PipPip
  • 289 posts
Posted 19 November 2003 - 11:39 AM

Hi there, please send me you email address. Mine is posted on this site. I will be in touch. Thanks Ken Schmitz Mylures

#3 clemmy

Advanced Member

• TU Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 756 posts

Posted 19 November 2003 - 05:06 PM

Also check moore's lures, they sell a number of wooden muskie blanks, as well as the oversize lips etc..

#4 Dante

• TU Member
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 November 2003 - 04:39 PM

Be prepared for discontinued items if going through Dick at Moore's. Tried to get some "Jake" bodies only to find out they no longer sell them.
Sounded like there were quite a few bodies that had been discontinued.