clamboni

WOW

Okay... I swear I saw that PIKE's GILLS MOVING. Now, what do you want to bet that it is just the proto-type for the 48 inch MUSKY that's coming out later this summer. That will actually be a RC lure capable of catching up to 6 perch, blue gills, or crappie per battery charge. The US Navy and Homeland Defence have expressed an interest in using it to secure in-land waterways like the Mississippi River, etc.

If I'm fishing and I catch it, I'm gonna' see if I can get it mounted.

Good intuition clamboni. That's mine LOL. Glad you like it. A lot of the credit goes to everyone here at tackleunderground. Without you guys, it wouldn't have been possible.

I made that lure just for fun. I'm actually surprised it turned out so well, since I'm still kind of new to lure making. I finished the lure and shot the video on the last day of the musky season, so I haven't gotten a chance to really put the lure to the test. I'm hoping it gets destroyed this upcoming season :wink:

A 48" musky huh? Hmmmm....:lol:

Thanks guys!

It's made from popular and the main body is 18". It's about 23" with the bucktail treble attached. I don't have a scale so I can't really get an official weight. It just weights a ton. You'd have to be Popeye to cast this thing for more than half an hour...which is why I'll be trolling it and the video will be rolling :lol: