hazmail

CHEAP (ie-inexpensive) - Acid Brushes

10 posts in this topic

hazmail    137

rlcam - Yep, they all brag about the prices there, I can't even find one here, to tell you that it's grand theft - we are also closer to China, so they (importers) probably buy them for 5c each?? . Gee my bags going to be full when I leave there in May. pete

Spike-A-Pike    11

Pete.

You may want to find out how many pounds you can put into the bagage hold. I have paid extra a few times to get stuff point to point a few times and that was just state-side. With the fuel cost being what they are, I don't know what kind of frieght cost you might get stuck with.

hazmail    137

Spike - I'm bringing 2 empty bags and 2 pairs of jocks (undies - fume cabinets!!). I will then chuck the undies (soiled) and fill the bags, cunning ploy, hey? This kid is not dragging bags allover the country for 3 weeks, I'm coming to gain weight, not lose it.pete

senkoman85    10

I tell you what....those brushes don't come cheap!

I'm one to look at an ENTIRE website before purchasing ANYTHING....

Got a new OOOGAAA airhorn for the truck (neighbors will LOVE me even more now!!) A new 18" Machette (FOR 3 BUCKS!!!!) A tow strap, the paint brushes originally posted, 3 sets of "helping hands", and some various other "goodies" that I don't REALLY need. But hey, the prices were good!

Thanks for the link, as I've thrown away a few "decent" paintbrushes lately due to epoxy hardening.

hazmail    137

RiverMan -WWWHHHAAA -Thats 12.59c each, I would not get out of bed for that. I warned you guys - China is getting closer. Soon we will be flying there for a hair cut. pete