- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 psv

• TU Member
  • PipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 02 February 2008 - 10:22 AM

The problem I have with Jans, and maybe it is only me, but when I go to their website, it won't let me out of it. I need to get off the web and get back on again before doing anything else.
Plaster of Paris,
It's not a problem with website. I'm pretty sure, It's Internet Explorer issue. I'd suggest to clear cookies.
Hope, it helps
regards, PSV

#22 kelly

Advanced Member

• TU Sponsor
  • PipPipPip
  • 462 posts
Posted 03 February 2008 - 12:39 AM

I like janns to. Janns shorted me 1/16 beads once I ordered 1000 and receved 975 there is 25 in a bag. I called them, OK HAVE THEM ON THE WAY. Thank you janns. Most likely not worth the shipping but thank you janns. Sorry ted that makes life alot harder than it has to be!

#23 parrothead127

• TU Member
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 03 February 2008 - 08:26 AM

I'm glad you posted this myself. Like you, I have had a similar experience with Jann's, and like you were treated with respect and the error corrected quickly.

The reason I'm glad you posted is this. I work in customer service, you will hear a negative comment in a New York minute. But it takes 20 mules to pull a positive comment out of most people. I will now go out of my way to speak to a manager about being treated courteously by a person in their company. You don't know how good it makes a person feel. It is also funny to hear their responses because all they hear is the negatives too.

It has become the way it is with electronic companies to want to charge you money for answering a question about their products over the phone. What's up with this? I wouldn't have any customers if I told them " I can answer your question for a one time charge of $49.99 charged to your credit card." WTF?

So I say keep giving the kudos when so deserved. Just my .02