ChadK

Zoom Tomato

What HappyTime said

I finished up a few orders yesterday, then played with this color for Chad.

Today I have been trying to match a GYCB color for a guy. The time spent is not worth what he will end up buying. On top of that it is a laminate color which will take longer to pour. And I still don't have the color right.

18-20 drops of MF red No-Bleed in 4oz of plastic with black flake is real close to Zoom's Tomato

Just my 2 cents on what I put together for Zoom Tomato.

2 oz. Plastic

Softner to taste

80 drops Dels Red

30 drops Dels Yellow

.35 Black glitter

I know that it is alot of color, but the Zoom tomato is such a rich color. It is as close as I can get. Wondering if the Lurecraft Tomato is easier to mix and what is a recipe?

Oh yeah, I would have never thought to put yellow with the red if I had not read it here first. Thanks TU!

Rangers lead the way!

well, I ordered the Tomato color from LC and from what I can tell makes an awesome Tomato color. nice and yellow/orange on the tips of the bait, yet redish in the center. Just was not what my customer was looking for. I'm afraid they wanted more red.

adding a drop or two of black made a nice rotten tomato too!

I have fished that color some, but I must admit gave up on it pretty quickly. Is there anything that the Tomato color is really good for(say dingy water, deep water, I dunno....)

Anyone care to share a secret. :lol:

Went fishless one night on Table Rock, fishing all the normal night time colors. Meanwhile my buddy on the back deck has a limit up to five pounds on Tomatoe Salt Craws. He only had six, finally he gave me one, second cast got my line broke.