Nathan

Found a new eye supply

24 posts in this topic

Thnx Nathan. What a selection.

Didn't they use to sell on ebay? Think they will sell the eyes with out the post.

YOU DA MAN NATHAN!!! I have been lookin forever for a different selection.. heck I have tried to make my own.. but I always fail!!! I cant figure out what they use to make the 3 D effect.. I know its usually holographic tape and a black dot.. but whenever I try putting epoxy over the dot and cutting it out with a hole punch later it cracks on me.. Anyone have a good idea for what to use as the glass part of the eye..

Rookie - if you go to MST (tutorials) there is one there and several 'related topics', which are full of brainstormed ideas. pete

we pre drill eye holes with a countersink. after painting before clear coating we press in the eyes. when epoxied they will never move. hope this helps out folks

As far as the backs go..either pre drill a small hole too except them or just snip them off..Nathan

Super people to deal with. They do sell on ebay and they will ship the eyes without the posts. The 4.5 do not come with the posts.

Good job Nathan, no doubt about it. I would have to say the eyes got it and there are no nays. Thanks for the tips. Ken

Thanks Nathan

I just ordered a supply of eyes that will keep me going for a long time. I recon you just saved me 50% of what I would pay in the UK.

philB

I've used comon rinestones;small ones for spinnerbaits larger ones for cranks.They may lack some detail (puples)but they are really shiney.There are alot of colors and sizes

Got my order on Monday. Had requested no posts and they all had posts – no big deal – lop off easily with flush cutters. Ordered the 4.5 mm and 6 mm animal multi packs. They are all very nice like the trans best.

Excellent business transaction – very friendly.