Kribman

What Do You Fish For and Where?

Want to see what trophy you guys put all of your hard work into catching. I personally are an Esox/Bass man. Northern Wisconsin has a bounty of these fish to offer and I can't get enough of bass, muskie, and pike. Some lures you throw out, you never know what kind of fish you're going to catch.

Kankakee River wading for Smallmouth.

Whitewater Lake Wisconsin for bass,pike,and panfish with the wife and kids.

Lake of the Woods with wife and kids in june.

Illinois River for walleye and sauger.

Cooling lakes for multi species.

Since getting a bigger boat,really miss the Aroma Park area of the Kankakee River.Great walleye:(

Looking to expand this year.

I fish for largemouth,and white bass,Most of my fishing is done on a small lake close to my home.When I say small I'm not talking about the fish.This lake holds tons of largemouth over 7lbs,it also holds a 28lb largemouth bass that they found after shocking the water:) which is why I'm not going to tell you what the name of the lake is.I might.......once I catch the big one:)good luck

Ocean for salmon and bottomfish (various rockfish, lingcod, halibut and other bottom dwellers), sturgeon, steelhead, kokanee, trout, large and smallmouth bass, crappie and other warm water species. Where..... Pacific ocean along the Oregon coast, and various rivers (especially the Willamette and tributaries) and lakes all over Oregon, halibut out of Homer, AK as well

I spend the majority of my time chasing walleyes. This year I'll spend a little more fishing for smallies and muskies. I have one of the greatest fresh water resources in my back yard and plan to take full advantage of it. I also spend a little bit of time fishing for sturgeon.

How did I miss this? All my efforts are centered on catching BASS. Some days you look like you know exactly what your doing and others, you looks like a chump.

One thing about Florida , as the weather is mostly nice (year long) you get to

go when ever you want. If you have enough gas money that is.

As I only fish lures (all types) you can bet I`d love to have some of the lures I`ve seen posted on here. Great stuff.

To the guys who spend a lot of time "looking" out the front window during these cold wintery months, I`ll be thinking about ya.

Living at the Mouth of the Choctawhatchee River #1 Bass, #2 Red Fish, #3 Speckeled Trout and all the rest Stripers, Bluegill, Shellcrackers, Crappie, are just bonus ..... Yep Braided I got them "Mudfish" as well and I tore up a white spinner bait on one this past saturday .. (Course I use really light wire) Don't forget "Jack fish" (Eastern Chain Pickrel) ..

Sorry about you guys having all that hard water.

JSC