Hoosierdaddy

One more Rogue

I mixed it in with the first layer of Devcon and coated it the second time without metal flake. Thanks for the compliment. This one came with a lot of labor. I am definetely not a natural born painter. I tested them out at the local lake today. Yes on Thanksgiving! Talk about an understanding wife. She even went out there with me. I am pleased with the dive depth and they run true. I would just like a little more vibration/swimming action. They swim real tight. Any advice? Wider lip? round lip instead of a coffin?

Very Very nice!! It has been my experience that a wider lip will not help much once you start putting such an angle on a lip. However, my experience has not been on minnow type lures. It has been on regular shallow crankbaits. Increasing the angle of the lip is the only way I know to increase the wobble of the lure. Try a 3 to 5 deg. increase in the angle. But it will also lessen the depth that the lure will go. You may have to increase the length of the lip about 1/16 of an inch.

Skeeter