Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tuff-Tackle

Painted Shad Raps

12 posts in this topic

Like the rest of them have already said: Beautiful job! You have no problems dude. Keep em comming.

Skeeter

Thanks for all the good comments !

Fat Ratz,

On plastic baits like Norman's I strip down before painting but on the Shad Raps I don't. I really don't feel it neccesary on the Raps...I've had real good success with them.

Art Brush,

I use a single action Badger.

Thanks, Tuff-Tackle

Great job as every one else has said. I also use a single action Badger. Tried a double action Paasche but cant seem to get the hang of it. But I am not going to give up on it. How do you get pictures of your baits on here.?

muskie1958,

Below the message box you should see "Add an Attachment". Click on the Browse button to the right of Filename. That should open a window that has your picture file saved on your computer, click on the picture you want to add and hit the Preview button on the bottom to see if it worked. That's how I did it.....hope it works for you.

Tuff-Tackle

muskie1958,

One of the things that I have started doing with my double action VL that works good for me is to press all of the way down on the trigger and get the air flowing, then pull back lightly on the trigger untill I get the desired paint flow going. I use the trigger back and forth to controll fading and stuff. I use to try and use air flow to control this. Sometimes it worked but it was not consistant. This new way works much better for me.

Skeeter