pelletiersrodandfly

number of pics in gallery

good morning, I am a recent new member. was wondering if there was a max. ammount of pics we can up load and also how to delete pic. I seem to be having trouble putting up naw pics.by the way what an awesome site and a willingness of the members to help out. thanks

There is no maximum number of pictures that a member can post to my knowledge. As for deleting pictures, you have to beg for mercy from one of the moderators, just kidding about the begging part, but the request will need to go through a moderator, otherwise there is no deleting pictures. There are probably a few with members wearing lampshades somewhere, or guys stealing a kiss from a pig... never mind.

As for posting, go into Gallery>open the Gallery Navigation> select the Upload>select the category and your off the the races. If you are having problems uploading your photos, you may need to decrease the resolution of your images. Good luck.

Bruce is right on both parts,

1) Currently, there is no limit on gallery uploads.

2) Removing photos requires the action of a moderator.

Due to earlier request from members, we ramped up the maximum allowed filesize per upload to more than a reasonable size.

we now have some very large files hosted in the gallery, resizing the photos to a maximum dimension of 640x480 pixels will usually always be accepted unless the resolution is overtly set to something above 300dpi.

If you continue to have trouble, contact me directly.

Thanks for contributing.