b75nweav

Cleaning airbrush!!!!!!

Been there done that. I started putiing the stopper in to keep from loosing parts.

Bob, where did you get the fluid tip for $18. I just bought one for my Iwata Hi-Line from Dixie and it was $40 something after shipping.

(Note to self: Do not drop air brush nose first onto hard conter top agian.)

Eric

Ernel, sorry. When I looked at Dixieart 6 mths ago, I could have sworn the nozzle for a HP was $18. Needles were $8 and I ordered one. Now the nozzle is $33 and the needles are $10+. Either I was mistaken or the exchange rate has REALLY gone south! At those prices, I'll have to think twice about ever taking my nozzle off again!

Yeah Bob things have apparently gotten higher. I wont take the nozzle off again unless I am over a soft surface like the mattress or a thick piece of foam. :nuhuh: They charged $9.95 for shipping too.

As far as a cleaning kit/brush, I haven't found one small enough to fit the .3 and smaller fluid nozzles. Twisting the needle with a color cup of water has worked very well for more than a year.

Eric