overspray

allready addicted

Hey guys, Just wanting to say Hi. Just found the site a few days ago and been doing alot of reading, still have a lot to do, there is some good stuff on here :yay: Anyway, I've been making Buzzbaits and spinnerbaits for a few years now, and wanting to do some crankbaits, so I'll probly have some repeat questions, so try not to beat me up too bad. Have'nt bought a airbrush yet still looking for a decent on that fits me, without breaking the bank at first, I do know that I want a duel action with a air adjustment built in the gun. I've been a bodyman for over 20 yrs, so I do have quiet a bit of painting experience, just not on this level. Look forward to talking and hearing your suggestions, and ideas.

I use this dual action from harbor freight tools. It works just as well as the $70 Iwata I use to have. I got it on sale for $12. I'm a beginner myself, so I'm still playing around with the different pressures and flow adjustments. I'm using .44 cent acrylic paints at the moment (from Wal-Mart craft section) but hope to upgrade to Createx soon. It's good to have you here, by the way. Welcome to the forum.

http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/displayitem.taf?Itemnumber=95810

Welcome to the Tackleunderground... If you think you're addicted now, wait until it starts to effect your family life. You'll start hearing questions like, "Are you on that darn Tackleunderground web site again?" or "Are you ever going to quit making buzzbaits at the dinner table?" or, my favorite, "Are you and those tackle catalogs ever coming out of that bathroom again?"

On a positive note, rumor has it that several members are working on a 12 step program to help curve the addiction... The sad thing is none of the lab rats have survived yet.

Looking forward to seeing some of work before long.