Massacre Bait Co.

Air Brush...Who Has The Best

9 posts in this topic

I have not looked through all the threads to see if there is one...I'm looking to get one and am thinking about Air Brush City...Has anybody bought from them? From what I have seen they look to be good but I really have no idea how they compare with the rest.

Any info would be great...

Massacre Bait Co.

hazmail    140

Massacre Bait Co. Looks like you would want a high end brush - whatever brand you get, get one that looks like this. I have 4 brushes and this one is .3mm and by far the best. Also see pic on how to soup it up, this pic is from another post. Pete

brush.jpg

Wayupnorth36    10

I just bought the 2006GF kit from airbrush city, and it's my first airbrush, so I have no basis for comparison. All I could tell you is that it works and their price is good, but "you get what you pay for" is usually true, so i would be interested to hear from someone who has used this or a similar brush and a top-end brush.

Haszmail...Thanx for the pic...Wayupnorth36 thanx for your reply...Air Brush City has complete sets and pretty good prices...But as ya said one gets what they pay for...Does any one else have an input on them...?

Massacre Bait Co.

b75nweav    15

Been using mine for about 2 years now. 2006gf. I think for the price its great. No problems yet. Well none that were the airbrushes fault. Just make sure to get extra needles and tips, I guarntee you'll need them when you least expect it. I did.........