Spike-A-Pike

Tackleunderground ball caps???

Sorry its taken so long to get in on this thread.

I read it the other night but ran into PC problems right after I added that hat to the cafepress shop.

The better half & I have been discussing whether to stock the apparel or use cafepress, the latter is certainly more convenient for us but I'm not 100% happy with their quality & that's why I dont push to sell em. I've silk screened our TU shirts previously & had our hats embroidered & sold here. We're currently looking at a few companies, but it will take a little lead time.

If anyone is in a hurry I'd be happy to put up more items on cafepress, but with their prices, your purchase wont support TU, Cafepress makes all the money. I will keep that shop open for their non-apparel items.

Thank you for your interest & heres a little peek at some TU gear we shot a lil while back :wink:

tugearrear.gif

tugearrear.gif

tugearrear.gif

tugearrear.gif

tugearrear.gif

tugearrear.gif

tugearrear.gif

tugearrear.gif

2785_thumb.attach

Gees Jerry,

That was kind's scary... I look one time, no cap, look 30 minutes later, and "Got Baits." That almost scared my sober.

I have to agree with CreekMonster and say I prefer an earth tone in the summer, either a khaki or light olive. The blacks and dark navy are the colors I go for in the winter. The logo on the shirt above is very cool and the "Custom Lure Maker" puts it over the top. As a matter of fact, are those shirts going to be coming out anytime soon?

If it comes to a choice of supporting TU or just getting a cap, shirt, etc., in a hurry, I'd rather wait and support the site that supports me... Put me down as waiting for a REAL Tackleunderground Cap.

Thanks for listening to us. Sometimes, we don't take a minute or two to say that enough. I'm really looking forward to meeting you and all the other TU members in April at Clinton. I'm trying to Nathan to get Chief of Police to become a TU member so we don't have to worry about getting raided (just kidding)

I like the 6602 cap design, and I'll most certainly wait so that my money definately goes towards TU. Please let me know when they're available. I wouldn't mind a TU logo for my tournament shirt...are those available in the right format and resolution somehwere?

mradamh

I'll wait as long as takes, especially if it means 100% or at least most of the $ goes to T.U. And by the way, that baitmaker logo shirt is killer, and with models like that, a whole lot of "Master Baiters" will be buying......:eek:......sorry, couldn't resist...LOL

Jay

:)

I like the 6602 cap design, and I'll most certainly wait so that my money definately goes towards TU. Please let me know when they're available. I wouldn't mind a TU logo for my tournament shirt...are those available in the right format and resolution somehwere?

mradamh

Would a patch work? or would you want a digitized logo for your embroiderer?

:)

Would a patch work? or would you want a digitized logo for your embroiderer?

The patch would be a fabuolous idea. They could go on outerwear (jackets, fleece, etc). A digitized file is really what I am interested in. My partner and I are working on getting our shirts done for the upcoming season. I'd love to have TU on our jerseys...

mradamh

A digitized file is really what I am interested in. My partner and I are working on getting our shirts done for the upcoming season. I'd love to have TU on our jerseys...

mradamh

With any embroiderer we choose, we'll need to have them digitize the logo, So I'll pay the extra to get that file. most places will include digitizing in the setup fee, but they wont release that file to us unless we pay extra...... just a policy to keep us coming back for more work.

We'd be happy to get you that file.

The embroidery we're looking at now is @ 3" diameter.

If you need a specific area, pass along the size you need.

Thanks again Fellas.

With any embroiderer we choose, we'll need to have them digitize the logo, So I'll pay the extra to get that file. most places will include digitizing in the setup fee, but they wont release that file to us unless we pay extra...... just a policy to keep us coming back for more work.

We'd be happy to get you that file.

The embroidery we're looking at now is @ 3" diameter.

If you need a specific area, pass along the size you need.

Thanks again Fellas.

We don't have a specific layout design yet, 3" sounds fine. I was thinking a tad larger would be more visible though (easier to read). Ballpark 4-5 inches is what I was imagining. Placement being on the back of the jersey, center of the shoulder blades above our logo. Either would do, really...thanks for the interest.

mradamh

Hey guys!

We've been watching this thread and are working on our own line of TU merchandise. I have a embroiderer that has been great with our ideas so far. I personally want to start out with the old original logo for the first batch. I love the original logo. I picked out a Khaki sandwich bill cap. It has black eyelets and black stiching with a velcro closer.

120519016292624287(1).gif

120519016313524287(2).jpg

Let me know what you think and honest feedback only please.

I am also taking any ideas you have or want in merchandise.

Ladies that includes you. I want to also create a ladies and kids line.

I always where a hat like my security blanket even to professional or bisiness meetings. When I have a black hat it looks good but a sweat line always gets it. It always fades when washed. White gets marked up fast but I like it. Tan is my favorite so far. I also like the original logo. A green, red or even firetiger:lol: with a contrasting color logo would look good for me. Mabey a small logo on back would be cool. Simple looks best like you have it. BUT with that being said a hat that looks like a lure the bill being the lip, that would top it!

The hat looks great! When can I get one?........As far as the color, love it. The only color hats that I buy nowadays are earthtones, Khakis, olives or similar greens, and greys. I have nothing against darker colors, its just that it gets pretty darn HOT down here in Alabama, and I have pets also.( nothing shows off your pethair like a black or blue cap) lol. Like the shirt too. I really like the "custom Lure Maker" logo idea and would definately buy just about anything with it on it (no thongs for me though). I am very thankful for this site and the great people on it, and would be more than proud to sport any of the apparel I've seen. great work yall, and thanks for listening to our opinions.

Jay