PikeMastaRapp

YA finally hes gone!

Obviously you did not care for the man. I couldn't stand to watch golf until Tiger got going. Guys like this make the game interestiing and draw fans out of their hiding places. Favre was ONE of the best QB's ever, just as Adrian Peterson will be for the Vikes (a Sooner I might add).

Bret reset just about every QB record in the NFL, and has accomplished a lot both on and off the field. I remember how well he played just after his father died, I remember he was responsible for getting supples to MS after Katrina struck.

Something very cool about the Packers, anyone who wanted could buy stoke shares and become a part owner... Way more cooler than just being a fan!

I'm also glad to see him go. I get tired of hearing how great he was. Yes, he has alot of records, but records don't make him the best ever. He's not even in the top 5.

I agree I would put him top 10 but not top 5 and to everyone thats says hes number 1 You must have forgot about :worship:Joe Montana:worship:

Farve is number one in my book but thats my opinion because I am a packer fan but to be honest there are no real ways of determining this, like saying that you get measured by how many superbowls you won,boy that puts alot of average quarterbacks ahead of Dan Marino!!!! never won a superbowl!

Mike

I agree it is hard to measure the greatness of QB's. The number of superbowls is just something that media uses to measure. John Elway played in 5 superbowls. He took 3 avg. teams to the superbowl and got blown out. When he finally got a head coach and running game he won back to back.

I am from Colo. Love the Broncos and Elway. Marino had nothing. Mark Duper and Mark Clayton as recievers. Those guys were nothing untill Marino got there. It's like the three amigos that Elway had they sucked just that they had a good QB. Marino had alot of comebacks also.

jflures,

You have big b&%$# saying that Bret is not in the top 5, obviously you don't watch the same football games as I do.....Actually we shouldn't talk Sports, Religion or Politics on this forum.....It will get heated.

Rod

First of all I'm a packers fan and the records and stats don't lie about farve being number one.he carried the packers for a long time.One man will never win a super bowl alone it doesn't matter how many touch downs he can throw if the defense can't stop the other team.it doesn't matter how great of an arm he has if no one can run the correct routes or can catch the ball,if you don't have a running back that can run the ball or if the offense line can't stop the defense.basically green bay relied on brett to much thinking that he will throw a few touch downs and all would be good and I think he is tired of all the pressure of hey brett go out and win another game for us today. when it takes a team to win football games.

guy's what kind of idots argue about what number QB Favre is.

Anyone with 3 live brain cells know's he was #4

Ummmm...:nuhuh: I know smoking Stuff over the years has taken lots of brain cells but its been a long time and i know i saved at least 5 or 6 brain cells:wink:

1- Montana

2- Unitas

3- Graham

4- Elway

5- Marino

6- Luckman

7- Favre

I'm just kidding with you....in all seriousness...my list would be

1-Montana (4 Superbowls)

2-Elway

3-Marino

4-Farve