Terrydabassman

just wondering

Well you win some and you lose some. When I was little I would cry and cry if my brother caught more than me, but I could smoke him now! (knock on wood)

From that picture you look about my age. what school or work do you do? I'm at Madison currently. tight lines!

If everything is working correctly, you must need to download upgrades. Anyone in IT who hasn't heard of a group of Canadians called Three Dead Trolls in a Baggie needs to search them on the web and give them a listen. A few of their skits, like "Internet Help Desk", make me bust a gut every time. "Every OS Sucks" is a classic that brings back memories of all sorts of old systems that you still find in use in the DoD.

Firefox is what I'm using. I hate IE. :(

Try this for me Terry.....

In firefox, up top, click the >Tools >Options tab.

Then look for the "Privacy" tab

Near the middle look for the "Cookie" section.

If its not "checked" click the "exceptions" button & list http://www.tackleunderground.com then click "Allow"

Also, make sure your checking the box below the TU login form that reads "Remember me" or "Keep me logged in"

If you still have trouble, send me a PM.

Thanks.