Lincoya

Tacklemaking.com is back

I was doing some surfing this evening and stumbled across the new Tacklemaking.com website. For those of you who don't know, Tacklemaking was the "original" forum where many of us old timers first met. The new website has a lot of information but no forum. It looks as though the information that is there has been taken from the posts from the old forum.

Tacklemaking's inception was just after 9-11 and lasted about two years. When it went down Jerry (Redg8r) started TU and a legend was created! We've been here ever since. Thanks Jerry for providing us a place to exchange information and make new friends.

BTW, if anyone is interested, the web address for TM is: http://www.tacklemaking.com/default.php?pageID=1

Gene

Yes, from my understanding it's Eric back at a more casual pace. It appears that he's taking certain bits of his old excellent forum and reposted as feedback/info/advice. As a member of both sites, I've no problem with it, the more info the out there the better. I do think that the info we all shared should be available, at least to former members as the members that created the info. Also I believe that the "member tips" should at least be cited as who posted them.

This is not to condem the new T M in any way, it's just that alot of us put time in only to see it disappear b4....

craig