jrhopkins

swimbait success

13 posts in this topic

thought i would post a picture of a nice bass caught on one of my crappie baits. 10 lb. 14 oz. a guy in california got it last weekend and sent me a picture. wish he had left the lure hanging there, dang

tree11[1].0Clamentia030108[1].JPG

2791_thumb.attach

Nice looking fish! I guess that answers my question for ya....Its amazing a picture paints a thousand words.

Thanks

The angler is Ricky "Tree" Plumbtree. He's a mutual customer and there's no doubts he's loving Johns bait! Great catch!

beautiful fish!!! my god I wish we had fish like that where I am!

I heay a! A BIG bass here is 6 pounds lol. Average 3 pounds.

Awesome JR! I know what you mean about leaving the bait in the mouth, but you must be really happy to hear from customers. The best part is the word of mouth that this will generate for you. The Cal guys are swimbait fanatics for sure, and you could hit the motherload of customers. Congrats and nice job!!:worship::tipsy:

John's Crappie patterns are my personal favorite ones he does. Absolutely brilliant paint jobs. You should post a photo of the actual bait you made him if you have one John. I think I know which one it might have been from some recent baits you've posted.

Boy this just isnt fair! People fishing open water and catching big fish and me hiding inside because its below zero outside:cry::eek::mad::pissed::censored::boo:. wheres global warming when i need it

Boy this just isnt fair! People fishing open water and catching big fish and me hiding inside because its below zero outside:cry::eek::mad::pissed::censored::boo:. wheres global warming when i need it

I hear ya man. Im geekin out really bad and cant wait for the ice to thaw out. Where are you at in MN?