oscarsteel

Createx for other baits?

6 posts in this topic

Does anybody in hardbaits also make spinnerbaits? I started out making them. Now I have the airbrush and createx. I was thinking of painting some spinners the same as a crankbait and sealing it with etex. Has anyone tried this? I would think the etex would be tougher than the powder paint I use now. Thanks.........Oscar

Dean McClain does.. he only charges 25 bucks per month for advice.. well that is what I pay.. Well worth the investment.

The Rookie

You're behind. Are we going to have to take that squirrel hunting trip? You understand the basic rule of drag-racing don't you?

The Rook is correct about about the Createx...treat it just like a smaller hardbait; all will be fine.

Dean

You're behind. Are we going to have to take that squirrel hunting trip? You understand the basic rule of drag-racing don't you?

The Rook is correct about about the Createx...treat it just like a smaller hardbait; all will be fine.

Dean

Dean, you mention a squirrel hunting trip. Does that mean what I think it means? That only one of you will return? Huh, huh, huh? :whistle:

Don't be too hard on him, he's had to deal with Mikey, besides all that paint he's huffin'.

See ya

David