fatfingers

Happy Birthday Dean McClain

21 posts in this topic

Happy Birthday to you Dean. Celebrate and enjoy, and may you be blessed with many more.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIG GUY !!!!!!!!!! KEEP CRANKING THEM OUT JUST LIKE THOSE NICE PLUGS:worship:THAT YOU TAKE SO MUCH TIME ON

Happy B-Day Cuz

Have'nt been on for several days and must have been karma to jump in here now.

Have a Great one !!!

Happy b-day Dean,

This feels like a good time to thank you for all the help you give to everyone, just letting you know it is very appreciated.

Again happy b-day

Happy Birthday Dean!

Another year wiser. Are you any closer to building THE Perfect Lure?

Well, Good luck on that. Help? What help? When do I get help? Lord know's I need all the help I can get!!!

Douglas

Happy belated birthday...This is just like me,a day late and a cast short.Hope you have many more to come...Robert

:worship:

You people, this place, is the best. Thanks Red, for your hard work and your visionary concept of gathering The Tackle Underground in a collective world mind, which continues daily to push the boundaries of our craft to new creative horizons.

I think we make some pretty good fishing lures here too! :) It is a good time to be making custom tackle, thanks to the generosity of everyone who contributes here. We know that the real laboratory is out there on the water, and that the real technicians are the ones there with a stuffed tacklebox and a line in the water, always thinking.

Dean McClain :yay:

Dean

Sorry I missed it .. Been in the mountains fishing the last couple days..

Hope you had a good one .. Thanks for all your help:)

Boone

:worship:

You people, this place, is the best. Thanks Red, for your hard work and your visionary concept of gathering The Tackle Underground in a collective world mind, which continues daily to push the boundaries of our craft to new creative horizons.

:wink: Hey whaddya expect, thats what you get for being such a respected fixture in the TU ranks. Everyday should be your birthday & by the looks of this thread it just might be :worship: Happy Birthday bud. :)