tony simpson

Old rat-l-trap color.

Brown Eye!!!! Hmmmm lets see....That has to be a "butt" ugly color,no pun intended,Just joking,I couldn't resist.Can't wait to see what The Rookie will have for this one.Sorry, I know I was'nt much help.I must have just been the first one to see this...Robert

I can't get it to post without being the size of an I Max movie screen....

Follow this link and you should get the pic..... If not then email me at bassboss295@yahoo.com and I will send you the pic........

http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/1996/browneyetrapmw5.jpg

Someday I will learn the secret of posting a pic.........

Hope this helps

BJ

Can you see me now, can you see me now??

Sorry, couldn't resist.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm still amazed at phone cameras, and all the stuff you can do with such a little gadget.

I know, I know, chips and stuff, but it's still pretty amazing.

For me the biggest mystery is how do the pathways, you know, the circut from hitting a key to where the info is stored in the chip and then retrieved, get made? I'm still looking for the wiring!!! :o)

Copper Wire

After having dug to a depth of 10 yards last year, New York scientists found traces of copper wire dating back 100 years and came to the conclusion that their ancestors already had a telephone network more than 100 years ago.

Not to be outdone by the New Yorkers, in the weeks that followed, California scientists dug to a depth of 20 yards, and shortly after, headlines in the LA Times newspaper read: 'California archaeologists have found traces of 200 year old copper wire and have concluded that their ancestors already had an advanced high-tech communications network a hundred years earlier than the New Yorkers.'

One week later, The " Benton Courier", a local newspaper in Arkansas reported the following: 'After digging as deep as 30 yards in cotton fields near Lonoke, Bubba Johnson, a self-taught archaeologist, reported that he found absolutely nothing. Bubba has therefore concluded that 300 years ago, Arkansas had already gone wireless.'

:wink::wink: