Mr.J.

eye screw supplier????

Hey all

I get 90% of my lure making supplies for luremaking.com but I find they don't carry the exact screw eyes (length/dia) that I want and just found that they have discontinued some of what I had used/bought before.

Hagens has the best choice but want you to but 1000 min and since I use 4 different I find having 4000 eye screws a bit too much.

Would you guys (and gals) mind sharing where you get your eye screws from for me please.

Thanks and yes I hate you all too :worship::worship::worship::worship::worship:

Also mailorder my components from Welcome to Moore's Lures , I suppose , it's a smaller business run by Dick Moore in Wisconsin . He stocks a large variety of screweyes , and they are all made of stainless steel(I had brass eyes of other suppliers twisted off in hardwood) .

You can download the catalog on his site , if you need advice about his components , you may also call , he is a friendly guy to talk to .

Greetings , diemai

I just went to Moore's Lures to order up some eye screws and noticed they too have a minimum order or 500 eye screws one size.

Althought hey have n stock what I want/need I'm just not big enough to order 1000 eye screws.

Too bad I liked what they stocked.

Hi, Mr.J.

I don't understand this , in "Moore's Lures" catalog is stated , that they offer special rebates for items ordered in larger amounts , smaller amounts would be charged the full catalog prize .

I never purchased screw-eyes there more than 150 pieces per size , most likely far less than 100 pcs. , in the catalog they are sold per 10 pcs. minimum .

Are we even talking about the same supplier , from Woodruff/Wisconsin ?

If you received your Hagen's Catalog, read the first page titled, "Order Information." In the center column, about center of the page, there is a section titled, "Minimum Orders." It states and I quote,

"Minimum order quantities are listed with each product in our catalog. An additional charge of $1.00 per order line item will be charged for less than minimum quantities.

Example: Colorado 2 nickel spinner blade Catalog cost $17.60 per 1000.

The price for 100 would be $1.76 plus $1.00 for being under the 500 piece minimum. The total cost for 100 Colorado 2 nickel spinner blades would be $2.76.

Due to the cost of handling, any orders less than $50.00 would be subject to a $5.00 handling fee."

If all you ordered for that ticket was just 100 Colorado 2 nickel spinner blades at a cost of

$2.76

+$5.00

$7.76

You would still need to add a shipping cost. But you don't have to buy 1000 or 500 of an item Minimum.

Hope this clears up some of the confusion on this issue.

Edited by Spike-A-Pike

@ Mr.J. , you scared me a bit about thinking to have passed over wrong information , I didn't feel too well about it , but now obviously things finally turned out for good , hope that you now get what you need !

good success with anything , that you're up to , diemai

Screw their Screw Eyes , Mrs RED has the goods , what a great idea - one stop shop - With 6800 members surely we can keep a good woman in business, screw eyes, split rings, s/s wire, lips- now there is something, I am after 1mm poly lip blanks, are they available anywhere? cause they make the best 'formed lips'- (in my opinion, of course) and I am sick of grinding them out. pete

IN CASE YOU HAVE FORGOT , IT'S 3 DAYS TIL BLAST OFF (and I'm still packing)

This is my vision for the store and Site... One stop shopping for you guys. I started with the Tackleunderground Hats and T-shirts because it was something that was being asked for and I can get the store running right and gain some revinew to stock the shop with. All the profits from the shop right now go to buy the stock to go into the shop.

I am working on getting the stock in soon.

If you guys want to see something up in the store or are looking for something hard to find please post it in the Thread I placed The Tu Store Is Open to make it easier to keep track of what you want.

This is also a shout out to anyone who is sitting on stock to sell me or wants to put their baits up in the store to contact me through PM.

I run another site Militarygiftservices.com that is my own project. I got a new distributor and they have a great line of vests, jackets, boots, camo etc.. I will offer in the store also at a great price. It is alot lower than what their own retail site offers it for. All profits go to stock the tackle into the store. This is all for you guys....

So keep the ideas flowing my way... I'm listing to what you have to say.

Pretty funny too since I'm a woman.:lol: