eddiesgal

Need some input on popular eye color

Hi all,

Got bad new as to ordering the flat back eye, that were in the shape of a reall fish eye, we ran into a small

money snag with the out fit that was to make them, They only want $ 6.25 per eye, not pair. And the price went up with the sizes. Plus they want us to order 20,000 of ea, size and color. Sorry we can't do it. And I don't think we could sell them either. We'll still be on the look out for some where else, Sorry for all the trouble that we've caused.

Thanks

ed.

Ed, The Muskie guys making wood baits here in Michigan use 7mm,9mm and some including myself use 12 mm. I see the 9mm used the most by far and yellow with black pupil is the most common. You see some clears used and even some pink on a few colors. Some guys airbrush another color around the eye to make it pop more or a color under the clear. I attached a photo of some fresh out of paint that are not assembled yet. I am looking forward to getting my order and trying some of the newer colors you have.

David

DSC_0113.jpg

DSC_0113.jpg

DSC_0113.jpg

DSC_0113.jpg

DSC_0113.jpg

DSC_0113.jpg

DSC_0113.jpg

DSC_0113.jpg

2954_thumb.attach

fatfingers,

Sorry we wish we could had gotten to new diff. eyes, The good news is we did get out of the order,

because we asked for a request of price, before we would order. That's the only thing that saved us.

Sorry that we built your hopes up, cause it not gonna happen any time soon.

Thanks

ed